|Tour Details |
|Duration ||13 Nights |
|Best Time ||Oct - April |
|Routing ||Arrival Kolkata - Bhubaneshwar - Puri - Gopalpura - Rayagada - Jeypore - Kanker - Bhoramdeo - Kawardha - Raipur - Delhi Dep |
DAY 01 :
Welcomed by the Perfect Indian Tourism representatives who will be there at the airport to receive you and take you to the hotel. Overnight at hotel (Generally the International flights arrives mid night)
DAY 02 :
After breakfast we will visit the
- Victoria Memorial (Closed on Mondays),
- St. Paul's Cathedral and the excellent India Museum (Closed on Mondays),
- Later drive airport, to connect flight to Bhubaneshwar and on arrival there check into the hotel to have an overnight stay.
DAY 03 :
After breakfast we will visit world famous temples and caves of Bhubaneswar.
- The Lingaraj, the Parsurameswar, the Mukteshwar and the Rajarani temples
- Though the Lingaraj Temple is closed for non-Hindus, it can be viewed from the viewing platform constructed alongside
- The twin hills of Khandagiri and Udayagiri, 8 km from Bhubaneswar
Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 04 :
Bhubaneswar – Puri
Breakfast at hotel, and later take a drive to Puri
- En-route visit Konark. Konark houses a colossal temple dedicated to the Sun God
- On arrival check in to the hotel later visit Jagannath Temple (Not allowed for Non Hindu)
- Rest of the time visit Puri Beach
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05 :
Puri-Gopalpur on Sea
After breakfast we will check-out and drive to Gopalpur, and on arrival there check in at the hotel.
- Rest of the day try and visit the pristine beaches of Orissa; this small beach is a splendid retreat for sea worshippers
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 06 :
After breakfast we will drive to Rayagada, and on arrival check-in at the hotel. For the rest of the day have some leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 07 :
Rayagada – Jeypore (Wednesday)
- After breakfast we will visit the Dongariya Kondh weekly market that occurs every Wednesday
- On return we will check-out after lunch and proceed to Jeypore, visiting the Paraja villages' en-route
- The Parajas are mostly found in the Koraput district and have a number of totem-based sects like Bagh-tiger, Bokda-goat, Netam-Dog and Pandki-Dove. Harming or eating the totem animal is forbidden. Instead such animals should be respected. On arrival at Jeypore, check in at the hotel.
For the rest of the day have some leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 08 :
After breakfast we will drive to Jagdalpur,
- En route visit the Kotpad weavers on the way
- On arrival at Jagdalpur, check-in at the hotel
- In the afternoon go on an excursion to the Chitrakote waterfall
- In the evening enjoy a tribal dance performance at the hotel
Overnight at the hotel (Vehicle at Disposal).
DAY 09 :
After breakfast we will drive to Kanker,
- Visiting the Narayanpur weekly market (Sunday only) on the way. At Kondagaon and Narayanpur you will discover some of the finest handicrafts for Bastar District of the state of Chhattisgarh and have the opportunity to interact with the people who make them
- An early evening dance by youthful members of Bastar's 'Gond tribe' will complete the day
- Dinner will be at the Royal Palace of Kanker, which is a small but magnificent abode situated in the beautiful, green surroundings of Kanker
- Over drinks and dinner, you can enjoy the company of the royal family - providing they are around - along with a performance of the traditional music and dance of the region. Overnight at the hotel
DAY 10 :
Kanker-Bhoramdeo ( 280 kms)
After breakfast we will drive to Bhoramdeo and on arrival check in to the hotel.
- Visit the Bhoramdeo Temple in the evening
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 11 :
- After breakfast we will visit the Baiga villages near Chilpi and in the evening enjoy their music & dance performances at the courtyard of the hotel
- Overnight at the hotel
DAY 12 :
Bhoramdev – Kawardha
After breakfast you will be driven to Kawardha.
- The area also has fascinating settlements of Baiga tribes
On arrival check-in at the hotel and for rest of the day enjoy some leisure time. Overnight at the hotel
DAY 13 :
Kawaedha – Raipur (150 kms) - Delhi
You will have a leisurely morning. After lunch we'll drive you to the Raipur airport for your flight to Delhi. On arrival there we'll transfer you to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel (Vehicle for Transfer).
DAY 14 :
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to your destination.